Talk by Mark Balahadia
How to make Kebsa! A history and a how to about a beloved dish.
Originally presented in NYC
View slides here.
This presentation is all about Kebsa! What it is, where it comes from and how to make it.
Sources & Future References
- The Culinary Kingdom http://archive.aramcoworld.com/issue/199901/the.culinary.kingdom.htm
- Flavors of Arabic http://archive.aramcoworld.com/issue/198802/the.flavors.of.arabia.htm
- Traditional food of Saudi Arabia http://archive.aramcoworld.com/issue/197506/flavored.with.tradition-food.from.saudi.arabia.htm
- Cooking with the Caliphs http://archive.aramcoworld.com/issue/200604/cooking.with.the.caliphs.htm
- Berenji: Rice (Iranian origins of rice) . http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/berenj-rice
If you would like to contact the presenter directly, please email us at afikra and we will connect you!